Casa de España en Minnesota Casa de España en Minnesota is a non-profit organization officially established on April 14, 2010. Its purpose is to organize, maintain, manage and operate as an association that supports and promotes social, recreational and cultural relations between the Spanish community and the U.S
The goal of the Casa de España en Minnesota is based on the following objectives:
- Offer support to both the Spanish community in Minnesota and its friends.
- Facilitate the dissemination of Spanish culture through socio-cultural activities.
- Encourage and support all Spaniards in the area to maintain their own social and cultural characteristics as a tool not only for personal enrichment but to disseminate Spanish culture to others, as well.
- Establish communication with other cultural organizations in order to promote Spanish and Latin-American culture.
- Encourage and support actively participating members to design and carry out the activities and goals of the association.
- Support Spaniards who have recently arrived, are beginning a new life in the U.S. and may need guidance.
The Casa de España en Minnesota recognizes the valuable contributions of its members, welcomes new members to share their vision, and believes in everyone’s participation for the creation of an international community in this part of the world that truly reflects its diversity.
Casa de España en Minnesota’s Board of Directors is very focused on offering a wide range of interesting activities, made possible through membership dues/fees and community contributions.
Members of the Casa de España en Minnesota will receive preference and discounts for all events it organizes while regularly informing its members of activities and important events through its website and by e-mail.
Member at Large
Member at Large